A Look Back in Time: April 10, 1915

A Look Back in Time: April 10, 1915

Sheridan County commissioners at their last meeting ordered the county clerk to advertise for a suitable tract of land for location of two buildings.

One will be an institution for caring for the poor of the county, and the other a hospital for contagious diseases. Commissioners desire a site of about five acres, not more than a half-mile from the city limits, and in a healthful location with a supply of good water.

Mr. and Mrs. A. Pollack are in from Monarch today.

Mrs. M. Huffman has returned today from a two and a half month visit in California. During her stay there, she visited the expositions.